*Please note these compounds listed below are in the cannabis plants and are not safe to consume in extract form. Use caution when dealing with plant extracts and we always recommend growing the right cultivar vs extraction of plant compounds the way mother nature intended.
Cannabis Terpenes and plant compounds.
- Nerolidol: Boost potency and longevity of important terpenes listed below and many others.
- Myrcene: Sedative, relaxant.
- Linalool: Sedative, Dizziness. *Increases other terpenes effects.
- Limonene: Appetite suppressant.
- alpha Bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-irritant, Anti-microbial, Analgesic.
- alpha Pinene: Anti-anxiety, anti-Depressant, for staying focused and in a good mood.
- B-caryophyllene: Anti-anxiety, sedative, Body relaxant, anxiolytic, antidepressant.
- alpha terpineol: Anti-anxiety, sedative, calms nervous system, anxiolytic, antidepressant.
- alpha-Humulene: Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, appetite suppressant.
- Farnesene: Anti-inflammatory, spasms.
- Borneol: hemorrhoid relief, arthritis, antibacterial.
- Eucalyptol: colds, cramps, asthma, heals wounds and minor sprains.